Current job offers
We are an innovative and globally successful company in the growth sector of environmental technology / alternative energies.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for committed and reliable employees in administration and production as soon as possible.
Are you looking for new challenging tasks? We got them.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Production, construction and development
Design Engineer (m/f)
Mechanical engineer or comparable qualification (mechanical engineering technician or similar) with sound experience in design.
- Development of technical solutions in a team ("hands-on mentality"), integrating existing and new technologies;
- Optimization of existing processes;
- Preparation and checking of design drawings (2D/3D).
Project purchaser (m/f)
Completed commercial / technical education and several years of professional experience in procurement and logistics.
Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Inquiries to potential suppliers and procurement of components;
- Purchasing analyses and negotiations;
- Co-responsibility for adherence of budget, deadlines, quality and safety.
Financial accountant (m/f)
Completed commercial educatiojn (e.g. tax accountant's assistant) with several years of professional experience in financial accounting.
Experience in office management, ideally with DATEV.
- Implementation and organization of financial accounting;
- Debitor and creditor accounting;
- Debt and liquity management;
- Assistance with the preparation of financial reports.
Please send your informative application to:
Michaelis GmbH & Co. KG
Mrs. Cerstin Dick
Daimler street 4
or by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org